Leather isn’t associated with biker conventions or burlesque shows anymore. It made its way into streets, runways, and most importantly, our hearts. Leather pants are a stylish alternative to tried and tired denim and pants looks. They lend a chic and edgy vibe to your outfit, and you can pull them off with pretty much everything. So, if you don’t have leather pants in your wardrobe yet, it’s time to shop for a pair and scroll down for outfit ideas to try the look.
1. Loose Leather Pants + Cropped Blazer in Rich Hues. Add a pop of color to an otherwise black leather outfit with a trendy blazer in a fun shade of your choice. The cropped style together with the flared design of the leather pants visually cut your outfit at the thinnest, creating a well-defined hourglass shape.
2. Leather Trousers + Sheepskin Jacket. Why not rock black leather pants with a sheepskin jacket in winter weather for extra warmth and comfort? Pair them with warm knitwear and chunky boots to complete the look. This leather pants outfit is stylish, practical, and perfect for running errands.
3. Faux Leather Pants + Oversized Sweater and Funky Loafers. Pairing pieces of different textures and patterns is a strong fashion statement. Wear faux leather pants with a soft oversized sweater and a chic pair of brown leather loafers for a swank fall look.
4. Leather Trousers + Tucked in Sweatshirt. For a laid-back but chic office outfit, put together wide-legged leather pants and a casual sweatshirt. Roll up your sleeves and tuck in the top for a relaxed feel. Wear them with heels and statement-making accessories to achieve a perfect balance of nonchalance and style.
5. Faux Leather Shorts + Plaid Blazer and High Boots. When the situation allows for a casual outfit, wear leather shorts with leather knee-high boots. It’s like wearing leather pants but also lets you show some skin. Team them up with a turtle-neck jumper and a nice blazer.
6. Baggy Leather Pants + Delicate Cashmere. Spark your fall-style inspiration with cozy materials in neutral hues. The smooth faux leather makes cashmere more textured, while delicate knit subdues the coldness of leather.
7. Brown Leather Pants + Total Black. Chocolate brown looks fabulous in a totally black color scheme. Style leather pants with chunky shoes, a long coat, and snug knitwear for an elegant office-appropriate winter outfit.
8. Faux Leather Pants + Bandeau Top and Throw Coat. A short black top and black leather pants are the best styles to pull off a sensuous outfit. Go for a tank top or a crop top if you don’t like bandeau tops. Pair them with heels and a chic throw coat and you are date night ready.
9. Leather Trousers + Shirt Jacket and Sneakers. A shirt jacket, also known as a shacket, is a less obvious but not less trendy clothing option to introduce into a leather pants outfit. Complete the look with a sweater in a complementary color and a pair of white sneakers.
10. Faux Leather Pants + Button-Down Shirt. If you are looking for super simple leather pants outfit ideas that will make you look smart and sharp at uni or in an office, go for a basic button-down shirt. Use a belt or tuck in the front of the shirt to accentuate your waist.
11. Leather Leggings + Black-and-White Garments. Reach for casual monochromatic pieces to pull off a cool casual look. Aim for layers and oversize fits on top to balance your leather leggings and keep you warm. A pair of comfortable sneakers or ankle boots will complete your leather leggings fall outfit.
12. Leather Trousers + Elongated Blazer and Crossbody Bag. There are millions of ways to wear leather pants, but one of the most impressive styles is a cool and crisp total black look. Black leather shoes, elongated top wear, and shoulder bag strap tie the outfit together, drawing vertical lines that make you look slender.
13. Faux Leather Pants + Layers. Add interest to your outfit with multiple layers on top. This look features a plain white T-shirt, a blazer, and a trench coat. But you can also experiment with pairing a denim shirt and a sweater vest, or a t-shirt, a pullover, and a denim jacket.
14. Leather Trousers + Tube Top and Fluffy Jacket. Brown leathers, from tan or cognac, can look as appealing as black leather. Worn with complementing shades, they are even more stunning. Style leather pants with ankle boots and a textured coat to bring a little glam to your look.
15. Leather Pants + Bright Top and Strappy Sandals. Dress up for an occasion with bright shades and high-heeled leather sandals. Wearing accessories with a metallic finish adds a hint of splendor to the outfit.
16. Black Leather Trousers + Oversized Leather Jacket. If you think there’s no such thing as too much black leather, try wearing leather on the leather trend. Stay clear of black leather biker jackets, though, unless you are headed to a motor rally.
17. Jogger Leather Pants + Puffy Jacket. To create a cozy winter outfit, wear leather pants with a plushy jacket and woolen knitwear. These styles are super comfortable and look effortlessly cool together.
18. One-Piece Leather Suit + Long Coat and Statement Belt. Shop for black leather one-piece garments if you want one-and-done styles to wear. In this expertly put together outfit, flared pants are balanced with dapper outwear and a chain belt.
19. Leather Trousers + Striped Knits. Striped clothing screams fall vibes. Pair a nice striped sweater with leather trousers and flat shoes for maximum comfort and flair.
20. Leather Pants + Smart Shirt and Double-Breasted Blazer. For a polished office outfit pair leather pants with a fine button-down shirt and a formal blazer. A practical and stylish solution for a busy day in an office.
There are no stringent rules while wearing leather pants. They are extremely versatile and are well suited for all places and occasions, from office environments to casual meetings with friends to clubbing nights. Shop your favorite styles today and thank us later.