Normally you don’t easily get a really bad pixie cut for round faces because pixies are one of those hairstyles that “know” how to bring the best in you. We’re here to help you with your choice. What should it be? Short or long pixie, with or without bangs? Red, dark or blonde?
1. Bright Piece-y Pixie. If you decide to grow your hair back after a very short haircut, this hairstyle will help you make the transition. Also, the beautiful red color will look stunning on you if you tweak the hue to flatter your complexion.
2. Layered Pixie with Undercut. Such a haircut can give you a fresh girlie look you’ll love. It will dim the idea of a round face and soften your prominent features.
3. Long Choppy Pixie Hairstyle. Sweep your bangs to one side and get a sweet blonde color. Longer layers elongate your face shape and make it look oval.
4. Textured Mauve Pixie Cut. The short textured pixie haircut goes hand in hand with a beautiful mauve color. This hairstyle looks so well with glasses and with chunky earrings.
5. Gray Choppy Undercut Pixie. This short pixie is an eye-catcher. Check the uneven cropped bangs and undercut, not to mention the color!
6. Half Shaved Pixie. This is a pixie cut for a round chubby face that will certainly change your appearance. You can use a bright color such as red and keep your sides shortly trimmed.
7. Messy Pixie Hairstyle. If you want an astonishing look, embrace some grain blonde highlights and keep your bangs extra-long and styled diagonally. This is a perfect look for a woman with a round face.
8. Long Pixie Cut for Round Face. For someone with thick wavy hair, this hairstyle is quite a find. It’s both long and short, straight and wavy, shiny and subdued.
9. Super Short Pixie. If you want to keep your forehead clean, a very short crop can help you do that. This is a perfect choice if you don’t want to spend long minutes fixing your hair in the morning.
10. Classic Brunette Pixie with Bronze Highlights. This regular pixie haircut goes hand in hand with some brightening bronze highlights! They will perfectly blend with your naturally dark hair and give you a spectacular look.
11. Messy Pixie. If you are more into a rockstar look, this hairstyle will help you get a mesmerizing transformation. Spike up your bangs and you’ll get the look you crave for.
12. Wavy Short Pixie Hairstyle. Short wavy hair is so easy to style, and it will give you a glamorous look after a quick wash and a bit of product applied to wet hair.
13. Half Shaven Pixie with Bangs. A hot color, like ginger blonde, for instance, is everything you need for your pixie hairstyle if you want to draw everyone’s attention to your brand new look.
14. Dark Red Comb-Over Pixie. A color like this can make you stand out from the crowd wherever you go. The cut doesn’t need much styling, just comb your bangs over and use some hair spray. Keep your hair very short in the back and longer in the front.
15. Layered Blonde Pixie for Fine Hair. This hairstyle will make you look like your hair is never your concern. It’s flawless, no matter what you do.
16. Punk Pixie. Do you want to be a real badass? Start with your hair! You’ll spread your confidence wherever you go. Get a short ash blonde pixie and use some hairspray to style your hair up into a fauxhawk.
17. Plus Size Choppy Pixie. An undercut pixie is a pretty bold hairstyle that only a confident girl can pull off. Add some highlights to the ends of your bangs to soften the fierce look.
18. Curly Pixie Cut. Emphasize your curls with a well-shaped tapered hairstyle to make them tight and well defined. Ringlets can be hard to handle but with a proper hairstyle, the “beast” will be tamed.
19. Chic Choppy Pixie with Angled Sideburns. Black hair can look healthy and have a particular shine other colors don’t have. This pixie haircut really makes your locks perfect with loads of texture and height flattering for a round face.
20. Messy White Blonde Pixie. This is probably the best pixie! Why? Just because it’s the kind of hairstyle that doesn’t need much styling and looks great with only a tousle.
21. Neat Short Ash Blonde Pixie. We know, it’s a real pleasure to style your hair within some 5 minutes in the morning. Not only does this haircut look great, but it also helps you with your morning routine.
22. French Pixie. Who said a woman can’t look sexy with short hair? This hairstyle will add a nice glamorous touch to your look in the blink of an eye.
23. Sliced Tapered Gray Pixie. Layers can give dimension to any type of hair. This fine hair has been given a new lease of life with sliced layers and a sophisticated gray color.
24. Very Short Textured Pixie. This hairstyle is perfect for someone who wears glasses daily. Flip your bangs to one side and you’re good to go.
25. Pixie with Uneven Fringy Front. If you think your short cut is too plain, add it interest with an uneven edge that blends sideburns and a fringe.
26. Bob to Pixie Transformation. Get a long razored pixie haircut as a base and complete your glamorous look with a soft, subtle balayage.
27. Two-Tier Sliced Pixie. If pink is your color but you don’t want to make your hairstyle too eccentric, use just a pinch of it. This way you’ll get some amazing reflections.
28. Bright Blonde Pixie. Give yourself a fresh new look by getting a short pixie and a color change. You can use a bright shiny blonde that will completely transform you.
29. Layered Pink Pixie. For thin hair, think of something extraordinary, both in the cut and color. Try a contrast of lengths and baby pink color, for instance.
30. Very Short Choppy Pixie. This is one of the best short pixie cuts for round faces because it’s cute, textured, and free of unnecessary frills. It’s so easy to wear!
31. Lavender Pixie with Extra Long Bangs. For a brilliant effect like this, try a soft, feminine color and get a long pixie cut that will make you feel like a new person.
32. Teased Feathered Pixie Crop. Short hair can also mean sexy! This hairstyle frames your face and, being bold, distracts from its shape.
33. Straight Choppy Pixie. Once in a while, every woman needs a big change, and a pixie haircut might be the answer. The pixie with choppy layers for straight hair looks very edgy.
34. Textured Pixie with Undercut. If you want a pixie cut as marvelous as this one, the contrast of an undercut and textured layers works, even for flat-looking fine hair.
35. Fun Feathered Pixie. Lots of feathered layers throughout will bring the desired texture and lightness to your thick hair.
36. Layered Dark Pixie. Layers make even short hair look more defined and with lots of volume. This textured cut creates height and balances the round face.
37. Pixie with a Splash of Color. Don’t be afraid to play with your favorite colors. Get a pixie that is long enough for you to use different shades in your hair. Auburn and pink make a soft contrast and a splash of yellow is an unexpected, stunning twist you don’t come across every day.
38. Dynamic Razored Pixie. We all recognize a great pixie haircut when we see it and this is one of them. The color and texture are fantastic, and it’s easy to style and wear. What do you want more?
39. Neat Pixie Crop. Your short haircut for a round face may be very basic, but it should be tailored to flatter and bring you the ease of styling.
40. Gray Pixie with Side-Swept Layered Bangs. A piece in front of the ear is the key element of a short cut for a round face. It works in pair with diagonal bangs to make your face much slimmer.
A pixie cut for a round face can beautifully frame your face and make you forget about the long morning routine. Save the haircuts and hair color ideas you’ve liked the most and show them to your stylist at your next salon appointment.