Just because you have thin hair doesn’t mean that you can’t rock stylish looks, the same goes for a round face—which can also be balanced out by a proper haircut. You should never feel like your hair or your face shape aren’t good enough or considered less beautiful than others. Finding the best haircuts for round faces and thin hair is definitely not as difficult as it may seem—and besides, once you figure out your perfect look, there will be no turning back to your old hairstyles.
So, sit back and take a look at these haircuts for round faces and thin hair and finally embrace the beauty you were born with.
1. Textured Choppy Bob. One of the best short hairstyles for round faces and thin hair is an expertly cut bob that frames your face and gives the illusion of fullness to your strands.
2. Medium Tousled Waves. At first, everyone will notice the ice-blonde hair color, but then they won’t be able to take their eyes off the stylish and flattering haircut that works wonders for your thin hair and round face.
3. Wispy Bob with Bangs. If you have very thin hair, it may seem impossible to find a haircut that makes the most out of your delicate strands. Luckily, a medium bob like this is the perfect solution to your worries.
4. Textured Pixie. There are few styles that complement thin hair better than a textured pixie cut. Since this style doesn’t rely on natural thickness, it’s ideal for your hair.
5. Long Chocolate Bob. This rich brown lob haircut is absolutely stunning for those who have a round, chubby face because the deep side part slims down your face and brings out its best features.
6. Messy Beachy Bob. Not only is a choppy bob for a round face, thin hair a great haircut choice, it’s also incredibly easy to style. A messy look such as this requires just a few loose waves and a bit of texturizing product.
7. Soft Waves. Sometimes less is more, especially when you want your hair look fuller than it actually is. A lovely option of mid-length hairstyles for thin hair and round face is the soft flow of loose waves with choppy ends.
8. Classic Layers. Wanna know a hairstyle that round faces and fine, thin hair can benefit from? Well, look no further because it’s right here. Classic layers placed throughout the hair are a dream come true!
9. Soft Asymmetrical Bob. You may assume that if you have a round face and thin hair, short hair is something you should stay away from, but that is far from true. Just check out how cute this cut looks.
10. Center-Parted Beach Waves. You can never underestimate the power of beach waves. No matter your hair type or face shape, they always work.
11. Shag with Shadow Roots. A modern cut for thin hair needs only one thing to make it stand out from the crowd—and that’s a ton of well-placed layers for movement, depth, and face-framing.
12. Sun-Kissed Textured Lob. You’ll find it very difficult to stop looking at yourself with this head-turning hairstyle. It’s current, sexy and, most of all, easy to achieve.
13. Sleek Long Bob. If something always works, there’s no need to change things. Thin straight hair and a round face can easily benefit from a sleek lob style that softly frames your face and elongates its proportions.
14. Messy Side-Parted Lob. Got thin, curly hair and a round face? Try a choppy lob without bangs. Its long silhouette and messy texture will give you the desired slimming and volume-boosting effects.
15. Textured Short Bob. The best haircuts for thinner hair and a rounder face are often those that have just a bit of drama to amp things up—and trying this haircut is a good start.
16. Asymmetrical Choppy Bob. Looking through the best cuts for your thin hair and round face you’re likely to come across several worthy options—this one is a very appealing choice.
17. Red Straight Bob. A deep side part has a way of adding an instant style boost to your hair, especially if you have a round face and thin, wispy strands.
18. Long Straight Hair with Bangs. The truth is that bangs for thin hair and a round face should be one of your go-to tricks. They frame your face in a lovely way and balance the longer length of the delicate fine hair.
19. Deep Red Textured Cut. This layered haircut is brought to life and given a dose of personality with a spicy color and tousled styling.
20. Pixie with Layered Peek-a-Boo Bangs. The pixie haircut takes a lot of confidence to pull off since it’s so short, but if you’ve got the guts, it’s a fabulous start.
21. Sliced Wavy Bob with Highlights. Well-placed balayage highlights combined with the proper style can elevate your thin hair to the heights you’ve never thought were possible…and this is proof.
22. Fun Center-Parted Shag. What’s more volume-boosting than a shag? From practically every angle this haircut for long, thin hair and a round face looks good, so be prepared to take lots of pictures to show it off.
23. Feathered Cut with Arched Bangs. For a round face that lacks defined angles, it’s nice to choose a cut with a bit of edge—and some straight, wispy, feathered ends are a good way to go.
24. Tousled Platinum Bob. Thin hair needs a good shake up to look voluminous and dynamic. Achieve it with a layered cut, a tousled hairstyle, and a vibrant color flattering for your skin tone.
25. Dark Blonde Choppy Crop. Drawing the eye down tricks us into thinking that your round face is much slimmer and more angular.
26. Cropped Cut with a Middle Part. It may seem simple on the surface, but this adorable haircut is actually all you need to get the best from your thin hair and round face.
27. Honey Blonde Waves. Take you thin hair up a dozen notches by adding some easy waves all over to give it the fullness it lacks.
28. Mermaid Waves. Every woman secretly wants to live out her mermaid dreams, and now you can do it with the right amount of big waves placed throughout your soft hair.
29. Short-to-Medium Shag with Bangs. A shorter shag gives more movement to your thin hair and just enough edge to frame your round face. Add piece-y bangs and a nice smile for the perfect result.
30. Waves with Dark Roots. Going with a balayage is a great way to make your thin hair appear much thicker. Also, adding a few waves never hurts.
31. Super Short Pixie. Only the truly daring ladies will give this a try. The super-short pixie works for thin hair because you don’t have to worry about adding any extra details to make it look fuller.
32. Shaggy Bob with a Middle Part. The soft layers fall around the face to give your round face shape definition, while the trendy shaggy cut provides tons of movement.
33. Angled Brown Bob. Framing the face is one of the most essential things to remember when you are trying to flatter your thin hair—and this easy bob perfectly demonstrates that.
34. Dark Blonde Textured Bob. A darker-to-lighter hair color is a smart trick to bring thin hair the illusion of thickness with very little effort. To take things even further all you need to do is add some texture.
35. Blonde Romantic Curls. Loose romantic curls on medium-length thin hair will give you the necessary texture to make it more voluminous and dynamic.
36. White Razored Bob with Shadow Roots. The way the bangs of this wispy bob flow softly over the eye provides an element of mystery that flatters the round face. Shadow roots work for added depth and thickness.
37. Long Pixie. Add a little rockstar flair with an edgy pixie designed for the ladies who want to make an impact whenever they enter the room. This pixie hugs the face perfectly adding the necessary height on top.
38. Wavy Long Hair with Highlights. It may be a little longer than the other hairstyle options in this round-up, but some extra length is certainly ideal for women who have a round face that they want to balance out.
39. Long Bronde Bob. Practically all women have flirted with this hairstyle at one time or another, so don’t hesitate to bring it back and upgrade it with a modern dimensional color to make it look thicker.
40. Curly Shaggy Bob. You don’t need thick hair to look like you have it! In fact, all you need is a few tricks of the trade, like adding some shaggy layers and tousled curls to your basic bob.
Having looked through this round-up, you can see that haircuts for round faces and thin hair run the gamut from pixies to bobs, lobs, and shags that complement a variety of personality types. Have fun choosing the style that makes you feel your most beautiful.