There are a lot of short hairstyles for round faces and double chins to choose from that will have you looking amazing in no time. Initially, you may think that having short hair when you have a round or full face only makes your face look larger, but it can actually flatter your face. The key is to decide on a short hairstyle that is complementary to not only your face shape—but also your hair type and your lifestyle.
Get ready to run to your stylist after checking out this collection of hairstyles – these are real finds for women with round faces!
1. Half-Shaved Blonde Cut. Here’s an extreme haircut for an equally extreme personality and also an interesting haircut for a double chin—it’s great for those of you who love an edgy look.
2. Textured Medium Cut. Proving that adding a little texture to your hairstyle can make all the difference, this is one of the best hairstyles for double chins—and it’s all because of the focus shifted to the top where you get added texture.
3. Messy Cropped Pixie. When it comes to haircuts for double chins, many may be afraid to opt for an extremely short look like a pixie, but as this style proves, it can be quite flattering.
4. Razored Pixie with Lavender Bangs. Experimenting with hair color is such a fun way to inject some personality into your hairstyle, like taking the plunge with colorful bangs.
5. Black Angled Bob. Hands down, this is easily the best haircut for a double chin. The reason why it’s so flattering is because of how expertly it’s angled and styled—all those hacks that suit a double chin are taken into account.
6. Medium Razored Bob with Bangs. When you want to take a classic haircut and give it a modern twist, all you need is an undone look that can be achieved with a razored cut and messy styling.
7. Inverted Feathered Bob. Here is another hairstyle to show you how to hide a double chin with the right haircut. It’s all about the downward angles and dark color that create the illusion of a more defined jawline.
8. Curly Blonde Bob. As for cute, plus size hairstyles for a double chin…this one is at the top of the list. It features flattering curls that are modern and don’t add extra bulk to the face.
9. Black and Red Asymmetrical Curly Crop. The way the hair color is placed throughout makes this short hairstyle ideal for photos because it looks so cool from different angles.
10. Edgy Undercut Pixie. If it’s chubby with a double chin, your round face will be complemented with a proper haircut that draws attention upward to your cool undercut and edgy razored layers.
11. Highlighted Textured Bob. Modern bobs follow a familiar path that includes a cut flattering from every angle, well-placed texture, and soft highlights.
12. Pixie with Baby Bangs. For all the women who are confident and don’t mind showing off their round face, perhaps this is a cute hairstyle option for you.
13. Extreme Pixie. If the hair is not really on your list of priorities, opting for an extremely short haircut like this one is likely the best way to go.
14. A-Line Bob with a Side Part. The classic “Mom” Bob has stood the test of time because it simply always looks fresh and instantly updates drab hair.
15. Curly Auburn Crop. A pop of spicy hair color can uplift an otherwise underwhelming hairstyle. Just remember to keep it fresh with regular appointments to your colorist.
16. Textured Mullet. If you never thought you’d see the return of the popular 80s mullet, well, take a look. Channel your inner rockstar with this funky style.
17. Messy Tapered Cut with Long Bangs. An easy way to embrace a short haircut while also holding on to a bit of length is to try it with long bangs and a short tapered nape.
18. Messy Cut for Wavy Hair. If you have naturally curly hair you probably know the struggle of trying to find short haircuts that flatter it—but here is a cute option.
19. Dark Brown Curly Bob with Bangs. Bobs always look good, but they look even better when they are jazzed up with a bit of texture. This curly style is absolutely adorable.
20. Red Wavy Bob. You have everything you need in this hairstyle to complement a round face – a vibrant hair color, soft, messy texture, and beautiful cut.
21. Dark Pink Long Pixie. Yes, you can still rock a pixie with a round face, especially if it features a little bit more length than normal. A bonus is if you decide to add an unexpected hair color as well.
22. Half Shaved Wavy Pixie. Keep your hair short and sweet, but also rockstar glam by adding an undercut, soft waves, and understated pink highlights.
23. Black Pixie with Finger Waves. Take a good look at how expertly cut and styled this haircut is because these elements are exactly what a round face needs to standout.
24. Red Buzz Cut. The buzz cut has been around for quite a while, and it may not be the most popular choice for a round face, but it can work.
25. Curly Brown Bob. One of the best features of a bob haircut is that whether you decide to wear it straight and sleek or with added texture, it always looks fabulous.
26. Black Undercut for Thick Hair. Here’s another example of how to rock an undercut when you have a round face and/or a double chin.
27. Textured Pixie for Thick Hair. A side-swept bang will always give any hairstyle a stylish appearance—and this particular pixie proves it.
28. Soft Blonde Cut with a Side Part. The softness of your cute face can be complemented by an equally soft pixie haircut. Complete it with asymmetrical bangs and a feminine blonde color.
29. Red Crop with Temple Undercut. Red hair stands out from the crowd thanks to its vibrancy. If you pair it with a bold cut, it will draw even more attention.
30. Wavy Bob with Curtain Bangs. A layered bob with bangs is a surefire choice for a round face. When you decide to add waves to your hairstyle, expect to get a lot of compliments on your look!
31. Red Choppy Pixie. Another example of how the combination of a flattering hair color and proper short haircut, can literally work wonders for a round face.
32. Black TWA for a Round Face. Short natural hair is very cute and easy to maintain. A slightly longer natural hairstyle will also be flattering in this case, but a neat TWA is a good start.
33. Fade with Spiky Top. Add an element of personality to your short cut by playing with the direction of bangs and spike them up instead of wearing flat.
34. Short Choppy Bob with Bangs. Finding the right balayage hair color that works best with your cut, complexion, and hair texture can be a complicated task, but with a good stylist and colorist, it’s easy to succeed.
35. Ash Blonde Bob with Waves. Adding loose waves is one of the best ways to give naturally thin hair the boost it needs to look thicker.
36. Platinum Blonde Crop. If blondes have more fun, then platinum blondes have all the fun! The bright platinum shade is definitely the standout of this haircut.
37. Pixie Mullet with Baby Bangs. Playing with lengths, angles, and textures of the pixie cut is one of the best things you can do for a round face to ensure you find the best look.
38. Soft Feathered Bob. Opting for a soft cut and a soft color will guarantee you a flattering look for a round face. This bob is a great choice for fine hair.
39. Strawberry Blonde Buzz Cut. Strawberry blondes straddle the line between red and blonde hair…and the results are generally really beautiful.
40. Curly Shag for a Round Face. Keeping texture at the top of your head, and then gradually fading it out along the sides is just what a round face calls for.
Hopefully, after looking through this collection of short hairstyles for round faces and double chins, you’ll be inspired to pay a visit to your stylist and make a lovely makeover.