What hairstyles for women over 50 with round face to consider? If you are 50, that doesn’t mean you should pay less attention to your hair. Low-maintenance women can choose modern hairstyles with minimal upkeep. Bobs and pixies are a great idea. Why? Simply because they are cool, give you a fresh appearance, require little styling, and boost your confidence. Read more details below!
1. Sleek Silver Bob with Bangs. If you are one of those lucky women with thick hair, you have many possibilities. A short straight bob with bangs is always a good idea.
2. Short Curly Bob. You are never too old to get a stylish hairstyle. Try a gray balayage and play with some easy waves. You’ll look perfect!
3. Classic Feathered Pixie. Certainly, this is one of the best short hairstyles for round faces over 50! The angled sideburns and height-adding feathered layers are very slimming and flattering.
4. Elegant Pixie Hairdo. Such charm and class! Get a short pixie haircut and style your hair back with root volume. If you wear glasses, this is a suitable option for you.
5. Flipped-Out Chocolate Bob with Bangs. Nobody will know how old you are with this rich chocolate color and beautiful haircut. Get some bangs, and you’ll love this new hairstyle!
6. Long Gray Layered Hair. You don’t need to dye your hair to make it look awesome. All you need is a haircut that suits you and a good attitude.
7. Short Salt-and-Pepper Natural Hair. Natural hair can look very beautiful if you choose not to dye it and keep the ringlets free.
8. Medium Hairstyle with Bangs. Refresh your look and try a medium haircut with bangs that can help you get a glamorous vibe.
9. Silver Blonde Pixie. Struggling with fine hair? A shorter choppy cut will make you look cool and gorgeous. It’s simple yet current and pairs well with glasses.
10. Messy Wavy Hairstyle. Messy hairstyles aren’t only for young women, this shorter shag is perfect for those who are over 50 years old. Get a short layered haircut and jazz up your hair a little bit.
11. Layered Bob with Bangs. Medium length hairstyles for over 50 with round face are easy to pull off because you have a comfortable length that also elongates and frames your face nicely. This textured blonde bob is a lovely option.
12. Sliced Messy Pixie Cut. Pixie cuts for round faces help any woman over 50 look younger and glamorous. Get a pixie cut and mess up your hair for a chic look.
13. Classic A-Line Bob Hairstyle. If you want to look elegant all the time, choose a classic bob haircut that beautifully frames your face.
14. Wavy Shag Hairstyle. Layered hair looks so good in so many ways. It doesn’t have to be styled perfectly. A slightly shattered look is more flattering and current. You can choose a low–maintenance color, like ash blonde – it pairs well with disheveled hairstyles.
15. Undercut Pixie with Highlights. One of the best solutions for thin hair is to get a textured pixie cut. Layers add volume to your hair and subtle highlights help with dimension.
16. Layered Hairstyle with Highlights. If volume and dimension are what you need for your hair, this haircut will provide it. Get some nice feathered face-framing layers. And bangs are not a thing to forget! Sweep them to one side and keep them short.
17. Platinum Medium Bob. Sleek peek-a-boo bob hairstyles are very flattering for a woman with a round face. Choose a color that makes you look younger and keep the length of your hair near the chin level.
18. Long Pixie Cut with Bangs. If you want your hair to get a lot of volume, get a longer pixie cut, add some piece-y layers and sweep your bangs to one side. Sideburns! Don’t forget to keep them long.
19. Pixie for Thin Fine Hair. Fine hair has never looked better! The feathered cut is breezy and elegant. Dark frame eyeglasses perfectly complete gray hair!
20. Medium Bob with Long Bangs. Give this classic bob haircut a refreshing touch by adding some subtle highlights. Lip-length bangs will make your face look slimmer.
21. Feathered Pixie with Long Sideburns. A textured pixie with lots of layers and highlights can make miracles for your hair. It can certainly change your look!
22. Short Messy Bob with Baby Bangs. Scrunched curls bring texture and volume to thin hair. Baby bangs are a fashionable element and they won’t bother you getting into your eyes as happens with longer bangs.
23. Long A-Line Bob. Among the best medium hairstyles for round faces, you can find such classic versions as the A-line bob. An off-centre parting is a slimming trick that works very well in this case.
24. Long Wavy Hair with Bangs. Long hairstyles for round faces over 50 can feature loose waves and light eyebrow-skimming bangs. If you prefer to wear your hair loose, get some layers and enjoy effortlessly tousled hairstyles.
25. Mushroom Cut with Angled Sideburns. If you want a French look like this, get a sleek mushroom cut. This hairstyle works astonishing with glasses and you’ll never get tired of it.
26. Natural Gray Bob Hairstyle. No need for you to cover your white locks, they can blend perfectly with your darker strands and, if you have a beautiful haircut like this, the effect is mesmerizing.
27. Long Feathered Pixie. If you have a chubby face, this haircut will help you get a slimmer look. Feathered bangs and sideburns give a beautiful frame to your face.
28. Long Hair with Chunky Highlights. If you want a special, eye-catching look, with this hairstyle, you’ll have all eyes on you. For long hair and a round face, curl only the ends to prevent excessive volume around your face.
29. Spiky Salt-and-Pepper Pixie. A youthful hairstyle like this choppy spiky pixie can be pulled off by an older lady, but try to stick to more subdued hair colors if you don’t want to go overboard.
30. Medium Feathered Cut with Bangs. Something as light and flowy as this feathered blonde hairstyle will definitely knock many years off your age and give you a nice slimming effect.
31. Pixie Hairstyle for Women with Glasses. An asymmetrical fringe and a turquoise frame are little things that make a big difference and take your simple short hair look far away from boring. Well, it’s the grandma any kid will love!
32. Pompadour Pixie. This tapered pixie with pompadour bangs elongates your round face and creates an elegant look.
33. Lob with Straight-Across Bangs. The annoying double chin is now gone thanks to this gorgeous hairstyle that makes your face look slimmer and hides neck imperfections that come with age.
34. Medium Choppy Cut with Bangs. Don’t put up with dull hair when you can have such a gorgeous color and pretty textured hair.
35. Side-Parted Angled Bob. Oversize women can find a flattering solution in this medium bob haircut that makes your cheeks look less prominent and your face slimmer.
36. Tousled Wavy Bob. The bold tousled bob is an easy way to distract attention from a double chin. It’s an easy-to-style hairdo you’ll enjoy for a while.
37. Feathered Gray Haircut. If you want a cool and fresh look, you should try layered gray hair with a pinch of blonde in the roots. You’ll love it!
38. Shoulder-Length Blonde Haircut with Bangs. This haircut is for women who are lucky to have thick healthy hair. Complete with feathered bangs and ends for a soft feminine touch.
39. Fun Razored Pixie. If you are a plus-size girl, this pixie haircut with asymmetric bangs is totally for you.
40. Medium Length Blonde Bob. This hairstyle makes your face look longer and frames it beautifully. Even without bangs, it works very well.
As we’ve seen above, today’s best hairstyles start from pixie and bob haircuts. These hairstyles for women over 50 with round face provide volume, dimension and of course, a great appearance. If you prefer longer hair, you’ll succeed with layered cuts that feature elongated layers and textured bangs. Stay beautiful!