Thick hair can be styled in so many ways. You can play with length, texture, and your favorite colors. Check out below some recommendations and ideas to upgrade your favorite haircuts for thick hair.
Treat your mane to a proper haircut for your beautiful thick hair. Make it look even more gorgeous!
1. Long Hair with Bangs. Shaggy hairstyles are perfect for those who want a unique look. Shags look different on everyone. This one concentrates volume upwards and blends in some nice full bangs.
2. Short Messy Wavy Bob. If your hair is wavy and hard to control, get either a short cut or grow it out and wear in updos. The first idea is quite appealing if you think of a shaggy bob crop with some effortless waves.
3. Wavy Brunette Shag. The shag is one of the best long haircuts for thick hair. It allows you to wear your hair free-flowing and it doesn’t feel overwhelming.
4. Feathered Tapered Pixie. If you prefer short hair, get some layers, girl! This pixie will always look awesome with minimal effort.
5. Medium Hair with Swoopy Layers. With a short to medium length, you can easily show off the beauty of your thick hair. Some swoopy layers with flipped up ends will shape your mane nicely.
6. Piece-y Gray Blonde Lob. A layered bob is easy to style and wear. If you don’t have time, scrunch some cute waves with a product or blow dry with a diffuser. A blowout offers a more polished look when you have extra minutes to work with a blow-drier and a round brush.
7. Cut with Layered Ends. If you have beautiful thick hair, why not show it off with a gorgeous cut? Get layers on layers and treat them to a subtle yet eye-catching balayage.
8. Messy Lob with Uneven Layers. Thick frizzy hair can be a struggle, but make it your ally instead. With an edgy layered cut, your hair looks chicly messy on purpose.
9. Very Long Hair with Swoopy Layers. Let the layers flow! This is one of the most beautiful long hairstyles for thick hair in our review. You’ll look like a princess every day!
10. Inverted Razored Bob. If you don’t feel like wearing long hair, there are options for you! Short haircuts for thick hair have their special flair and edge because you can afford any texture and shape. No additional tricks needed – your hair looks flawless.
11. Voluminous Waves for Medium Hair. It’s good for brunettes to try a dark brown sombre this season – it will make your waves shine wherever you go.
12. Wavy Long Hairstyle. For a gorgeous look, get a layered cut and master a few different curling techniques. A quick tousle, and you are ready to sparkle!
13. Shiny Lob with Layers. Lobs are the best medium haircuts for thick hair because they show off the perfect shape and texture of your hair. This length can be easily swept up into an updo, but it also looks incredibly nice when it’s down.
14. Inverted Feminine Cut. Get a classic bob haircut and style it with lift at the roots. You’ll love your new feminine look.
15. Shaggy Feathered Bob. Well, neat, polished hairstyles are not for everyone. Make your bob shaggy and relaxed if it feels closer to you now.
16. Long Feathered Pixie. If you want no ordinary short hairstyle, perhaps you may get a two-tone pixie shag. Add a pinch of lilac in the front and short feathers on the crown. You’ll love it!
17. Angled Haircut with Fringy Edges. Remember that Victoria Beckham’s hairstyle everyone loved? Guess what, the bob still rocks!
18. Hairstyle with Piece-y Flipped Ends. Textured hairstyles for thick wavy hair bring an airy feel to thick manes that could otherwise feel heavy and motionless.
19. Edgy Wavy Style. Dress up your shorter locks with one of the best haircuts for thick wavy hair – the disconnected choppy bob. The delicious color is a beautiful addition to the statement cut.
20. Medium Wavy Shag with Bangs. When it comes to medium hairstyles for thick hair, shags instantly spring to mind. No wonder – they are so good on thicker strands!
21. Lob with Feathered Swoopy Bangs. Medium length hairstyles for thick hair are perfect if you basically want to wear your hair down and occasionally experiment with updos.
22. Choppy Pixie Haircut. An outgrown pixie is no longer a hairstyle you’d rather hide under your hat. This pixie is good if you are growing your hair into a bob. Keep your sideburns long and visible and let them blend into your jagged bangs.
23. Choppy Wavy Lob. Bob haircuts for thick hair work so well with a blonde balayage and wavy texture. Amazing dimension and volume of your hair won’t pass unnoticed.
24. Long Layered Waves. Layered haircuts for thick hair go hand in hand with breath-taking balayage highlights, and they will undoubtedly make you look glamorous.
25. Classic Sleek Lob. If you want a romantic look, choose a lob haircut and straighten your hair till it’s silky with not a hair out of place.
26. Shaggy Inverted Hairstyle. A pretty good option for thick hair is to get a beautiful inverted lob haircut full of texture. A sprinkling of highlights will make the movement in the hair even more evident.
27. Medium Cut with Swoopy Layers. Choose a shoulder-grazing cut with side feathered layers swept backward. The effect will be undoubtedly mesmerizing.
28. Choppy Pixie Haircut with Undercut. Pixie haircuts are perfect for those who don’t want another struggle in the morning. Say bye-bye to those times when you had to style your hair every day.
29. Cascade of Waves with Highlights. Add cascading layers and balayage highlights to your basic haircuts for long thick hair. If you want people to think that you’ve just finished filming for a shampoo commercial, this look is the one!
30. Tousled Inverted Style. A short black bob can be the right pick if you want to get a more luminous face and perfectly frame your face.
31. Shaggy Lob with Dimensional Highlights. A lob haircut is perfect for women with round faces. If you choose to add some chunky multi-tonal blonde highlights, you will get a gorgeous dimensional look.
32. Auburn Wavy Hairstyle. When a lovely texture meets a cute color some hair magic happens. This hairstyle with curvy waves is eye candy. All natural redheads should really try it!
33. Messy Lob with Shaggy Waves. This is one of the best shoulder length haircuts for thick hair that you can get. If you want to give it another twist, straighten it and add a shine-boosting product.
34. Steeply Angled Hair with Bangs. This long in the front short in the back haircut is very suitable for thick straight hair. You can also enhance the contrast of the look and add some straight-across bangs that go above your eyebrows.
35. Medium Cut with Chunky Choppy Layers. Thick coarse hair can look very good if you choose to soften it with easy waves and warm colors such as light brown or honey blonde.
36. Elegant Tapered Feathered Pixie. If elegant is the word that defines your style, a tapered pixie haircut in a dark shade is definitely what you’re searching for.
37. Shaggy Medium Hair. Shag haircuts can make you look like a rockstar! Tousle your hair and throw in some highlights to make your hair more textured.
38. Classic Blonde Layered Bob. This type of haircut is pretty low maintenance. That is the main reason why women love it. Of course, it also looks beautiful, especially if you add sophisticated balayage highlights.
39. Mid-Length Straight-Across Cut. Longer haircuts for women with thick hair often have a “U” or “V” shape, but a straight-across cut can be a fresh alternative if you want to try something slightly new.
40. Short Dramatic Bob. Short hairstyles for thick hair will totally transform your look! Get a pixie bob haircut with crazy layers and add some highlights for the longer strands in the front.
41. Ginger Haircut with Messy Waves. Another nice idea for redheads! This beautiful deep color goes so well with the tousled waves and shattered bob shape.
42. Long Thick Curly Hair. This princess look suits many girls but only a few are as lucky as you to have this type of hair and this length. Make it look more impressive with some easy curls.
43. Spiky Black Pixie Bob Haircut. A basic pixie bob hairstyle looks much better if you choose to try sliced uneven layers. Opt for a solid color that won’t distract from the texture and shape of the cut.
44. Medium Length Swoopy Cut. Wow! The flipped up hairstyle gets an awesome look when the hair is this thick and all the layers follow the same direction.
45. Razored Haircut for Thick Frizzy Hair. If your hair is frizzy, try a cut with a razored finish. Get an astonishing balayage color that will draw all the attention to your edgy waves.
46. Hairdo with Piece-y Flipped Up Layers. Gorgeous hairstyles for long thick hair involve lots of layers! These feather out magically, and the deep color enhances the effect.
47. Short Bob with Metallic Waves. An inverted layered haircut is always a worthy pick for thick hair. If you want to try an extraordinary color and texture, you won’t find a better shape.
48. Flowy Bob Haircut. A gorgeous romantic look is associated with smooth lines, simple shapes, and discreet colors. This haircut is feminine and romantic, and what can be a better hairstyle choice for a woman with a good taste?
49. Asymmetrical Undercut Pixie. A very short black hairstyle can make you look younger and fresher. Keep your bangs longer on one side and complete with an asymmetrically cut nape.
50. Hair with V-Cut Layers. Let your hair cascade on your back in chunky V-cut layers to show off its natural volume and texture.
Whether you choose to wear your hair short or long, with bangs or without, thick hair is what every woman wants. Bobs, pixies, medium shags, and long layered cuts are all suitable for you. Tell us in the comments below which haircuts for thick hair you’d love to try this season.