Deciding which bob hairstyles for fine hair work best for you isn’t such a daunting task. Cheer up! Despite you have delicate fine hair, your haircuts options are pretty plentiful. To give you some awesome hair inspo worth of tons of selfies, we’ve put together a list guaranteed to have you anticipating your next salon appointment!
So, sit back, relax, and have fun imagining what your new haircut will look like!
1. Highlighted Wavy Lob. If you’re looking for a cute bob with length, it doesn’t get any better than this adorable cut featuring just the right amount of textured ends and loose waves for body.
2. Angled Bob with Highlights. There are many short bob haircuts for fine hair and you can get a bit overwhelmed by the choices, but trying this one out is a great start thanks to its show-stopping layers and tousled texture.
3. Choppy Wavy Bob. When deciding on bob hairstyles for fine hair, always remember that layers generate texture and volume, so a combination of longer and shorter choppy layers can be very rewarding.
4. Medium Razored Bob. Having fine hair and round face means that opting to rock a razored bob hairstyle is your best bet to flatter both your face shape and hair type.
5. Flipped Up Bob. Adding a small touch of something extra is just what fine thin hair needs, like the soft flips seen here.
6. Inverted Razored Bob. The way the inverted bob for fine hair falls perfectly into place is the reason why it’s always in style. The balayage color adds depth and dimension.
7. Shaggy Piece-y Lob with Bangs. The signature touch of any bob is the expert cut that looks good from every angle. Take a look at this short inverted bob for fine hair punctuated with shaggy layers and soft waves.
8. Feathered A-line Bob with a Side Part. A hairstyle that’s relatively fuss-free and easy is the best choice for your hair type. This asymmetrical bob is stylish and totally modern.
9. Short Piece-y Inverted Bob. One of the best qualities of the bob is a good look regardless of how you style it. Whether you want to wear it sleek or with texture, this one is chic and flawless.
10. Red Stacked Bob. These days one of the most important tasks for a new haircut is to make sure it looks good in pictures—and this one definitely does.
11. Blonde Tapered Bob. The images of sleek tapered bobs are absolutely stunning because you can truly see the effort and craftsmanship that goes into them.
12. Blonde Stacked Bob. For a super voluminous look, try a stacked layered bob for fine hair. The layers stack on top of one another and give you the fullness you naturally lack.
13. Blonde Messy Bob. For all the fashion-forward ladies out there, this edgy comb-over bob is full of rockstar glam and chic flair.
14. Layered Bob with a Middle Part. Standout medium length bob hairstyles for fine hair should all feature perfect shape and light layers … just like this one.
15. Angled Bob with Texture. A choppy bob is ideal for fine hair because it doesn’t work against the hair texture but generates it and boosts volume.
16. Messy Layered Wavy Bob. Whether your hair is blonde, red, black or a combination of colors, a bob hairstyle works well with them all, especially when you add tons of texture with choppy layers and tousled waves.
17. Asymmetrical A-line Bob. While it’s not symmetrical, this a line bob still manages to create the look that many classic bob haircuts are known for.
18. Neck-Length Layered Bob. Here’s a lovely back view of a neat neck-length bob. Fine hair practically screams for a simple perfectly shaped cut and a sophisticated hair color. With this bob, you get both.
19. A-Line Bob with a Middle Part. Straight fine hair is the best in such classic haircuts as the A-line bob. This look doesn’t need any frills to shine – it’s absolutely self-sufficient.
20. Platinum Blonde Bob with Bangs. Teens, young ladies, and even those over 50 can all look their best wearing a medium-length bob with bangs. It works for all ages because its shape is flattering to most women.
21. Wavy Angled Bob. Your search of mid length bob hairstyles for fine hair may come to an end because it doesn’t get any better than this. It has an expert cut, angles, and texture that make modern bobs so popular.
22. Disconnected Bob with a Side Part. Luckily, when you have a cute face most hairstyles are flattering on you, so don’t hesitate to try this sassy messy bob for fine hair.
23. Long Wavy Inverted Bob. One of the most show-stopping medium hairstyles is the concave bob. That is where all the drama and surprise lies, just look at how gorgeous it is.
24. Long Bob with Flipped Ends. Some may think that a flipped bob is anything but modern, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. All you need is the right cut and to incorporate the flips gradually instead of all at the same level.
25. Sleek Sliced Bob. Another example of why a great haircut can change your life – this stylish graduated bob is ideal for fine hair.
26. Curly Bob with Dimensional Highlights. You can wear this bob with bangs or without – the dimensional waves frame the face softly and maintain the overall volume of the hair.
27. Voluminous Bob. As a rule, fine hair isn’t naturally wavy or curly, so you have to create it on your own—and just look at the results when you do it.
28. Dimensional Layered Bob. The goal of this textured bob for fine hair is to build volume with dimensional layers and highlights. As we see, fine hair benefits greatly from layers and subtle warm highlights on the cool-toned base.
29. Medium Comb-Over Bob. An angled bob isn’t always sleek and accurate. This modern style bends and breaks all rules while looking amazing.
30. Short Sleek Bob. An oval face can pull off any style, so which one to choose? The shag is definitely the most popular look of the moment, but there is still something special and timeless about an understated, sleek style as well.
31. Wispy Wavy Bob. This dark blonde bob is punctuated with bent waves strategically placed throughout to bring movement to flat fine hair.
32. Short Layered Messy Bob. Here you have one of the top contenders for the best short bob for fine hair. It’s edgy, stylish, modern, and filled with personality.
33. Inverted Bob with Razored Waves. The stacked bob look will always be a go-to and it’s even better when it has all the texture fine hair needs.
34. Choppy Shaggy Bob. The great thing about the messy bob is that you can decide to wear it with fringe or without any and it still turns heads.
35. Medium Length Sleek Bob. Combat the issue of flat hair by volume-boosting layers and subtle balayage highlights. As we see, even straight hair looks dynamic and voluminous.
36. Tapered Angled Bob. A chin length bob is optimal for fine hair. A shorter length always makes hair look thicker, especially when you also use shiny highlights with a darker base underneath.
37. Bright Red Long Bob. Those with long faces can certainly benefit from a long bob with well-placed layers throughout. It works because the shorter layers make volume along the sides of your face.
38. Highlighted Curly Bob. Here you have a cute curly bob given a dramatic spin thanks to the curly retro vibe that jazzes up fine hair tremendously.
39. Straight Blonde Bob with Layers. Get a modern update on the classic bob and embrace some graduated layers. Wear it straight or curl it – either way, the cut is lovely.
40. Long Disconnected Wavy Bob. The shaggy bob can be your new low-maintenance hairstyle. Blow-dry with a diffuser or scrunch some waves with a product applied to wet hair.
41. Bob with Long Swoopy Layers. If you have very fine hair, don’t get discouraged! Instead, seek ways to make it look thicker … and the easiest way is to add as many layers as possible.
42. Blunt Bob with Balayage. Pair a blunt bob with a dimensional balayage and throw in a couple of long feathered layers. Your recipe for the perfect look is complete.
43. Dark Blonde Bob with Layers. Bob haircuts for fine hair can beautifully blend textures and colors, like this bronde balayage bob with feathered layers along the sides.
44. Gray Comb-Over Bob. Scanty hair needs a real boost of volume and texture that you can achieve with teased roots and comb-over styling. A shiny color won’t hurt either.
45. Chic Bob Blowout. Finer hair will never have natural thickness, but it can still achieve the look. Blow-drying with a round brush will give your fine hair the desired dose of drama.
46. Soft Razored Bob. Thin fine hair can quickly come to life once it is given the proper haircut and styling technique. Something as simple as a middle part and slight texture can work wonders.
47. White Wavy Bob with Blunt Ends. As stated many times before, making your hair look thicker when it’s naturally fine always comes down to incorporating texture. The perfect texture results from the right cut and flattering styling, like easy barely-there waves, for instance.
48. Straight and Wavy Bronde Bob. The combination of dark and light shades creates depth and dimension that makes fine hair look fuller and thicker naturally.
49. Angled Bob with S Waves. Fine curly hair often looks thicker and more voluminous than fine straight strands. The next time you find yourself thinking of how to style your hair, give these absolutely stunning S waves a try.
50. Bob with Bangs and Blunt Ends. Wanna look like you’ve just stepped off the runway? Well, this edgy bob haircut is the best way to do it … and turn heads at the same time!
With so many bob hairstyles for fine hair to choose from, hopefully, you’ve got plenty of inspiration for your next trip to the hair salon. Besides, you deserve something fresh and new!
Featured image via @headrushdesigns